WHAT ARE WE HEARING FROM OUR STUDENTS AND PARENTS...
- "Well, he just screamed with joy in the kitchen….so I think that answers your question:-) THANK YOU!" - Mom's report of son after learning he is now enrolled i Mr. Gary Michuta's Apologetics course
- "This is our first time with Homeschool Connections and it definitely won't be our last." ~ Mom Testimonial
- "I would like to offer a testimonial for Homeschool Connections. Although you don't know me, I would like to share that Homeschool Connections offers such a wide variety of online classes! All of the ones we have taken are challenging and will prepare your homeschooler for university level courses. Some are more challenging than community college. Most of all, no matter what your homeschool philosophy is, you will likely find something you need to supplement and give you, the teacher, peace of mind. Additionally, the courses encourage self-study, and offer preparation for your students for the technological aspects of society.
I am very grateful for Homeschool Connections, and the professors/teachers who give their time to better prepare our homeschooled children for life, through the truthful Catholic lense." ~ Mom Testimonial, Phoenix, AZ
- "Professor Gotcher, Thank you so much for including this 45 minute essay in the course. I just went to orientation at Siena Heights and took a writing assessment test. I used all of the tips you suggested and scored a 30/30 on the "test." This means that I qualified to begin Writing II as a freshman this fall. Thank you so much!" ~ Student Testimonal (Instructor: Dr. Robert Gotcher)
- "Mr. Campbell's classes are so awesome! I have not found a single class from him that I have disliked. I absolutely HATED history until I was taught by Mr. Campbell, he has found the perfect mix of fun and learning to make history and economics very very fun. I would recommend any and all of his classes to anyone. I have taken probably 15 or 20 of his classes so far (live and recorded) and they ROCK!" ~ Student Testimonial (Instructor: Mr. Phillip Campbell)
- "Thanks for teaching the class! it has been fun and helpful! hope to take another class with you as the teacher!" ~ Student Testimonial (Instructor: Erin Brown Conroy)
- "This class has been wonderful and Conor has learned so much. Thank you for putting time and energy into teaching these classes!" ~ Mom Testimonial (Instructor: Erin Brown Conroy)
- "I so wish I had known about Homeschool Connections sooner! I started using the recorded courses mid school year last year and am so grateful! It has been a God-send, especially for a financially strapped family. Besides high quality courses, with the recorded courses I can watch the courses and learn right along with multiple children at the same. Before the recorded course I could not keep up with all my children's readings to have quality discussions (or even grade effectively). Without the discussions my high schoolers were floundering and not enjoying school. We just cannot afford online live or live courses for each child for multiple courses. I used the automated grading for one course and Insructor Access grading for another. That worked very well too. I feel these classes will enable us to continue homeschooling through high school." ~ Mom Testimonial
- "I'm addicted to Mr. Zehnder's North American History Class . . . and I'm the parent!" ~ Mom Testimonial
- "I would like to thank you for the Hero’s Journey Class. It has helped me figure out so much of my story. I feel like it's coming together, shaping right before my eyes. Thank you, thank you so much!" ~ Student Testimonial